Here is an easy fun way to make a bird feeder!
- Cardboard empty paper or toilet paper roll
- Peanut butter
- Birdseed (you can use any brand, size, or variety, but here is Pet Smart Bird Seed for under $6)
- Use the knife to spread peanut butter over the cardboard roll
- Pour the bird seed on to a plate and roll your peanut butter covered cardboard until it is completely covered with the bird seed
- Put the ribbon through the roll and then tie ends of the ribbon together in a knot. Make sure the ribbon is long enough that it will be able to hang long enough from a tree .
- Hang the roll by its ribbon on a tree. If the tree is by a window you will be able to watch your new friends enjoy their delicious snacks.